Tuesday, May 24, 2011

here we go!

So hi. I'm Maci.  I'm a 21 year old college student, currently doing a summer internship full time.  Over the last year or so my habits have just become atrociously unhealthy and I'm not happy about it.  I've been healthy in the past and I know I can do it again, but it seems so long ago now I've forgotten simple things that I used to live by.  I'm hoping that by making a blog to track reviews of recipes, products, exercises, or anything of the healthy lifestyle sort I can not only keep a record for my future self, but help others along their journeys to health and happiness as well.  I figure, if I'm investing the time to check these things out, I can at least try to save others the trouble.

So thanks for checking me out, here we go I guess!

First up will be some Hungry Girl recipes from her newest cookbook, 300 Under 300 (I just got it a few days ago and it looks totally awesome) and I think some Wii workout games (I'm totally addicted!) so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maci,

    So glad you started a blog....looking forward to following your adventures!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete