Friday, February 7, 2014

Lunch Rush

I'm not one of those people who can eat the same thing for lunch every day and be happy, so I'm always looking for inspiration!  I'm lucky enough that I can come home to my apartment a few days a week so I do have access to a stove to make lunchtime goodness sometimes, but that doesn't make it easy to come up with something quick and easy to still give myself enough time to eat.

So every once in a while I figure I should share ideas as well, if I'm always taking them from others :)  So here's some of my recent lunches, enjoy!  It looks like I was on a sandwich kick recently, but I do try to mix it up, promise!


healthy girly life: French Inspired Grilled Ham and Cheese with Apple Slices
French Inspired Grilled Ham and Cheese with Apple Slices

healthy girly life: "Philly Cheesesteak" on FlatOut Foldit with Cucumber and Hummus
"Philly Cheesesteak" on FlatOut Foldit with Cucumber and Hummus

healthy girly life: Grilled cheese, carrots, grapes and hummus
Keeping it simple, grilled cheese, carrots, hummus, and grapes!

healthy girly life: FlatOut Foldit with turkey, apple butter, and spinach.  Side of carrot chips and hummus.
This one came to work with me - FlatOut Foldit with turkey, apple butter, and spinach.  Side of carrot chips and hummus.

healthy girly life: FlatOut Foldit with turkey, apple butter, brie and spinach. Cuties as a side!
FlatOut Foldit with turkey, apple butter, brie and spinach. Cuties as a side!
What have you had for lunch lately that stood out or helped mix up your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment