Friday, March 14, 2014

Ready for spring!

Just a quick little pop in with a style update.  Every once in a while I feel inspired by my outfits, but with the blistering cold we've had here in Dallas for a few months I wasn't feeling it for a while.  I haven't taken any great outfit pics lately, but I'll work on that soon.  BUT I am ready for spring and to prove it I got a fresh set of highlights in my hair and did a fun little 5-color mani in shades of mint and glitter.  Enjoy!


healthy girly life: ready for spring!
come on sunshine!

I had been blonde for quite a while, and then in a crazy turn of events died my own hair black to make my Halloween costume more authentic.  I quickly had my hair stylist change it to just a dark chestnut brown after the holiday but hadn't been ready to bring back the blonde quite yet.  Until now!


healthy girly life: ready for spring!
Close up of the colors

I used a variety of colors from OPI and Essie with a topcoat to make it all last longer.  The color on my ring finger was actually bought for Halloween as the colors perfectly accent some Vanellope Von Schweetz :)  Glad to pair it with some of my other colors finally!  Also I hope you all love my Ariel mug as much as I do, I have three from this set, they are the "Art of Ariel" collection.

healthy girly life: ready for spring!
Randomized the order while watching my DVR 

The colors I used were... Revlon Whimsical (multicolor sparkle), Deborah Lippmann When Lightening Strikes (silver glitter), Essie Turquoise & Caicos (mintyturquoise), OPI Mermaids Tears (darkest mint), and Essie Mint Candy Apple (lightest mint).  Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment